Build with: MSVC++ 2008 Express Edition
WITH_BUILDINFO = True
WITH_IMAGE_OPENEXR = True
WITH_CODEC_FFMPEG = True
WITH_OPENAL = True
WITH_GAMEENGINE = True
WITH_PLAYER = False
WITH_SDL = True
WITH_OPENCOLLADA = True
WITH_FFTW3 = True
Use 7-Zip to extract files.
Because when I dissolve edge inside blender it make one entire face without broking connection.
But when I import it to Unity 3D the face is broken.
- What should i do to change import setting and make BMesh work with Unity 3D? Thank you!
- It would be very interesting to delete an edge then the vertices without destroying the structure (one face is divided by an edge, we delete this edge and vertices without changing the structure.
- The bevel on one face Devisee not behave in an expected way, it allows for the separation.
- The rendering window does not always take account of BMesh, Bugge here ...
- It would be interesting to have a function that can make the mesh quad or Tris
Otherwise I hope Cuda and GPU rendering hall will soon be included. Otherwise big thank you for the excellent work!
Log in to leave a comment.